Any moment from now, the primary or merit admission list of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN ) will be released on the school’s official website and one of the national dailies (most likely, SUN News paper).
As we all await the official release of the first batch admission list and the announcement/advertisement of the courses available for shopping for supplementary admission, you can ascertain if you have been offered provisional admission by checking your admission status from JAMB portal.

How to Check your UNN 2012 Admission Status

Please note that this is meant only for candidates who scored above the school’s general post UME cut-off mark.

Simply log on to the Admission Status Checking Portal for 2012 by clicking here. On the page that loads, enter your Jamb Registration Number and click
Check Admission Status“. Your Admission Status will be made available to
you.

If you have been admitted, don’t fail to share your testimonies either here or on the FACEBOOK Forum. For those who receive the “Sorry, No Admission is Given Yet!!!” message, just keep checking the portal as long as the 2012/2013 admission window is still open.

Kindly share this with your friends to get them checking their admission status. Best wishes from yours sincerely, HD.

113 Responses to 2012/2013 UNN FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT SOON! CHECK YOUR JAMB ADMISSION STATUS HERE

1. Anonymous says:

HD ON THE KEYS TANKS BRO

2. Anonymous says:

tnx n may d gud lord comtinue 2 b wit u

3. Ugome says:

If i check my admission status and am given admission,does it mean dat my name would cum out in unn merit list?

4. Anonymous says:

what of second choice cadidates….will there names come out if they merit it

5. CHISOM says:

MINE SAYS NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET. GOD PLS IT SHLD NT B TRUE

• Henry Divine says:

Hello Chisom! "No admission offered yet" does not mean that no admission will ever be offered. It simply means that admission is yet to be offered. Keep checking your admission status through the link I gave above so that when you are finally offered admission, you would know. Best wishes.

6. CHISOM says:

MINE HAS NT BEEN OFFERED. GOD HELP ME OOOOO

7. Anonymous says:

i was given admission in esut on jamb official site bt it did nt reflect in d portal y?

• Henry Divine says:

First of all, I must say congratulations to you on your admission.
      You said you are given admission on JAMB official website but it did not reflect on the portal. Please which other portal are you talking about?

8. Anonymous says:

Henry we aprc8 d gud wrk u hv bin doing..sir, i scored 180 in my pume nd i scored 231 in jamb wit an average mark of 205.5 via economic..pls wil unn offer me adim?

• Henry Divine says:

Many thanks for your appreciation. With your post UME score of 180, UNN may offer you admission but not necessarily on merit because the course you chose is very competitive (always having a relatively high cutoff mark) and your average is very low. Should you not see your name in the primary admission list, know that your next available option is shopping for any of the courses that will be advertised for supplementary admission. Best wishes.

9. Anonymous says:

Thanks for your libral minded sir Henry. You shal never lack a helper as u voluntere yourself in helping us. I opt for sociology, i scored 229 in utme and 190 in pume, what is my faith?

• Henry Divine says:

I really don't know what sociology departmental cutoff mark is for this year. I pray that it'd be low enough to cut you in. You find out by what your fate is by checking the primary admission list that is soon going to be released. If your name happens not to be there, you apply for supplementary admission. Best wishes.

10. Anonymous says:

I just checked mine bt hv not gotn a +ve ans wld dt mn i hv missed d merited list cos ma avrg score (i suppose) is a bit ok 4 ma dream course.

• Henry Divine says:

Hello. If your scores are actually okay for your dream course (as you supposed), then keep checking your admission status on a regular basis. It will soon give you a positive answer. Best wishes.

11. Anonymous says:

helo HD may God bless u 4 ur work.pls i scored 222 in my jamb and 190 in my pume what ar my chances in of gettin bankin and finance

• Henry Divine says:

May God bless you too. Thank God you scored above the school's general post-UME cut-off mark. But considering your average, I really don't see much chances of you being admitted into Banking and Finance on merit though anything is possible. So just wait for the primary admission list to be released. Check if your name is there. If it's not, apply for supplementary…best wishes.

12. Anonymous says:

Pls sir henry,i scored 200 in pume and my average is 212, and i am applying for french, pls is their any hope for me?

• Henry Divine says:

Sincerely speaking, I believe an average of 212 should fetch someone French. My reason is because the course is not very competitive. By that I mean that too many people don't normally apply to study it. Be that as it may, the soon-to-be-released UNN primary admission list will show you where you stand. If you don't find your name there, don't forget that your scores qualify you to shop for one of the courses that would be advertised for supplementary admission. Take advantage of that. Best wishes.

13. Anonymous says:

we apric8 ur effort henry, i chked mine and i saw no admissn given yet, doz it mean is ova? My jamb was 205, pume 160 for pharmacy.

• Henry Divine says:

You went for a very high-profile course (Pharmacy) but your scores in JAMB UTME and UNN post-UME are very low. They are just too low to give you pharmacy. We are hearing that the school's general post-UME cutoff mark is 180. If that is true, then you are not eligible for admission either primary or supplementary. You will be qualified to shop for supplementary admission if, and only if, the school's general post-UME cut-off mark happens to be 160…hope you got my point?

14. Anonymous says:

I checkd my admision status 2ru ur link n discovrd 2 my supriz dt futo gav me admisn. wht shld i do. pls ansa me.

• Henry Divine says:

Congratulations to you! You need to accept your FUTO admission as soon possible by paying your acceptance fee. I believe your name is in their primary admission list and supplementary admission is already on-going. So don't waste more time. You may wish to visit the school's official website for more details…

15. Anonymous says:

sir Henry,goodevening,my name is ebuka,i applied for political science and 253 as average,my name is not on d jamb site,pls does dat mean i have missed d merit list.thanks for kindness may God reward u bountifully.

• Henry Divine says:

Hello Ebuka! Your average score (253) is pretty high. I want to believe that your post UME score is above 180. If it is, then prayerfully expect your name in the merit admission list. Best wishes

16. Anonymous says:

Good mourning sir, I got 235.8 in average. Pume 246.7, jamb 225 for pharmacy I can't see mine, its telling me no admsn yet!!! sir, Does it mean my name nt in d list since highest in UNN for pharmacy in jamb iz 266 wit al dis mass failure this yr..

• Henry Divine says:

The "Sorry, no admission is given yet!!!" message does not mean that your name is not in the list. It simply means that your name is not yet uploaded in the Admission Status Checking Portal. That means that your name is either in the list or it is not. So you keep checking the portal through the link given above. Do that on a regular basis till you get a positive message. Best wishes.

17. Anonymous says:

Sir Henry..i had an average of 221.nd i applied for french..i hav checkd but no admission yet..i am scared..do u tink i'l get d admission?

18. Anonymous says:

sir! tanks for ur effort may God reward u bountifully.i went for nursin my jamb score is 218 putme 200 is there stil hope if deir is wot should i do next.

• Henry Divine says:

Your JAMB UTME and UNN post UME scores guarantee a hope for admission but not necessarily into Nursing Science. So don't be surprised if you happen not to see your name in their merit admission list knowing that Nursing Science is very competitive and your average score is low. But then, you are well eligible to shop for any of the courses with shortfalls as would be advertized by the school in due course. That may get you admission through supplementary…best wishes

19. Anonymous says:

Thanks 4 Ur effort. Pls MASTER H.D . Wat is the cutoff 4 "PSYCHOLOGY'. I scored, 215, for Jamb, and 230 for PUME.

20. Anonymous says:

sir henry.. i got 160 in my putme and my jamb 252 then average 206 and i applied for library and information science pls any hope for addmission because i am dying

• Henry Divine says:

My dear, dying now cannot solve the problem. Hope you got my point? With a score of 160 in PUTME, there is hardly any hope for admission for you except the school's post UME general cut-off mark is miraculously brought as low as 160.
      Whatever happen, please stay alive and face it. Best wishes.

21. Anonymous says:

Plz sir, is DE admission also included in the merit admission list, and plz i scored 186.6 in putme i applied for Bus. Admin, am i qualified to go for supplemently. DE candidate

22. Anonymous says:

Am a DE candidate. Thanks

• Henry Divine says:

In the announcement of the screening date and other details for 2012/2013 DE screening exercise, it was stated categorically that candidates who scored 200 or above in the exams should come to the scheduled centres for the interview the week after. That means that it is a score of 200 or above that qualifies you for DE admission. More so, Direct Entry candidates don't go for supplementary…

23. Anonymous says:

Pls sir,i scored 220 in pume and my average is 223,i applied for med lab,pls sir any hope for me?

• Henry Divine says:

Of course, there is hope for you though your average is not very high. The merit admission list will soon be released. Ensure that you check the list to see if your name is published. If it's not, don't fail to shop for supplementary admission because you are well eligible to apply for it. If you apply WISELY for one of the courses that would be advertised for supplementary admission, you may be admitted. Best wishes.

24. Anonymous says:

Hailings sire HD..
    I jex checkd ma jamb admission status & i was offered admission at esut, bt ma name wasn't at the 1st list nor the updated list, tho i applied it as ma 2nd choice, pls does it mean that they will stil release a 2nd a batch?
    thanks for ur liberal support bro..

• Henry Divine says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! If your admission status says that you have been offered admission at ESUT, then you've got the admission. If your name is not listed in their first batch admission list, it will definitely be in one of the subsequent lists. So start getting yourself ready…

25. Anonymous says:

PLS SIRE,
    ma jamb score is 248 & scored 190 on d pume..and an average of 219..
    applied for economics.
    should i start parkin ma things?

• Henry Divine says:

That's a funny one. What exactly do you mean by packing your things? Your average is not likely to give you merit admission into Economics considering how competitive the course is. So before you start packing your things, just wait to see primary admission list. When you see it, you will know the next steps to take…best wishes

26. Anonymous says:

Is psychology a competitive course in unn.cos I scored 229.5 as my average score

• Henry Divine says:

The truth is that going by the current realities in the Nigerian education system, there is hardly any course that is not competitive; though some courses are more competitive than the others. Psychology is one of the most competitive courses in the social science faculty. I've also noticed that it is one course that candidates apply for and miss out, not just because of poor performance but because they are not aware of the departmental entry requirements and the correct UTME subject combination…

27. Anonymous says:

hi i scored 233 in jamb and 190 in postutme,with 211.5 as my average going for history,please do i have a chance to make the merit list

28. Anonymous says:

Good day H.D! Pls i scored 246 in jamb and 230 in pume,my average is 238. I applied for law,pls can i make it in terms of merit list?

• Henry Divine says:

All things are possible to him that believeth…Therefore, believe that you will be admitted to study Law through the merit list. It's possible because your scores are not too bad….wish you the best…cheers

29. Anonymous says:

I applied for MASSCOMM, nd i scored 203 in my jamb nd 190 in pume. Nw i jux checkd d admmission statu nd gat negative reply 'sorry, no admisn' HD pls help me. Dis my reg num 26251495aj

30. Anonymous says:

Sir henry, are we to expect anoda list or wat ?

31. Anonymous says:

Sir henry, are we to expect anoda list or wat ?

32. Anonymous says:

Been trying to check thru the link above. The lamb website for checking the admission status. Am not able to type in my jam b registration number but the page loads well.. I don't know why.

33. Obeta says:

Henry please i scored average of 211,applied for biochemistry.Should i expect my name in the merit list???your reply will be well appreciated.

34. Obeta says:

sir Henry,i applied for biochemistry with average of 211.Should i expect my name in the merit list???please your reply will be appreciated.

35. Anonymous says:

please sir, do us (ur fans)a favour by posting the 2012 unn screening departmental cut-off marks when it is finally out. thanks & may God bless you.

36. Anonymous says:

Sir Hd, is ds much talked abt 1st/ primary adm list based on state by state cut-off marks or on d 1st 45% merit. Gr8fl 4 alwz bng there 4 us. 10x alot sir.

37. Anonymous says:

Gudevnin Mr. Henry, i scored 237 in my jamb and an aggregate score of 199 in my Pume and i went fr Nursing sci., wot r my chances pls. I do appreciate ur efforts, God bless u

38. Anonymous says:

Average of 222.5 for accountancy any chance

39. Anonymous says:

Hailings SIRE H.D.
    I rechecked ma esut's adission stats, & MA admission details was jez revealed to me!
    choi! thanks to God an to U SIR.HD for the support!
    wishin u guys the best! 'm off!

40. Anonymous says:

Hailings SIRE H.D.
    choi! thanks to God an to U SIR.HD for the support!
    wishin u guys the best! 'm off!

41. Anonymous says:

Pls sir henry can someone shop the same course he or she missed in the merit if it is advertised?

42. Anonymous says:

Gudmornin sir, plz am a DE aspirant, i want to know if DE candidates are included in the 1st batch admission list. God bless u so much

43. Anonymous says:

gudmornin sir,any hope for me i got 223 in jamb and 170 in the appitude test. i applied for nursing first choice and education science second choice any hope for my name being in the first list.bcos unn are combining first and second choice candidates admission on the first list this year.thanks for ur usual cooperation

44. Anonymous says:

Gud evn sir, pls i score 216 in jamb nd 220 for pume any hope 4 me in business magt. Merit list?

45. Anonymous says:

I got 216 in jamb nd 220 pume. avrg 218 any hope 4 me in business mgt merit list.

46. Anonymous says:

Pls sir i scored 225 as my average score,200 my pume score and 250 my jamb score.and i choose unn as my first choice and medicine as my course.I want to know when the shopping form will be out,for me to shop into vet medicine

47. Anonymous says:

A vry gudmornin Sir, i appreciate your efforts so far. Pls i scored 237 in my JAMB and 199 as my aggregate, i went for Nursing Sci. do hv any hope for admssn dis session pls?

48. Anonymous says:

Plz sir henry i scored 170 in pume and 231 in jamb with an average score of 200.5 do i have any hope of getting admission through medical lab science.Is the course too competitive. Am micheal, reply plz

49. Anonymous says:

plz sir HD i scored 231 in jamb and 170 in pume with an average of 200.5 any hope? Am micheal sir

50. Anonymous says:

can sm1 shop 4 d course he missd in merit list?

51. Anonymous says:

hailings sir henry.plz any hope 4 some1 who scored 150 in pume nd 225 in ume

52. Anonymous says:

my god mr henry a very good morning to you i have just checked the admission merit list and my name isnt ther i tried to regster for the supplemetary but the site does not make any provision for it what do i do

53. Anonymous says:

I had 133.3 post-utme score average 187 for Mech Engr any hope?

54. ugochukwu says:

i searched all over the site for the advertised courses form but there is nothing and it ends dis friday i scored 200 in the post jamb 242 in jamb my course is pol science where do i find the form SIR henry divine

55. Anonymous says:

hello. thank u 4 all ur info. i got the admission but i cannot access the admission letter page. how do i do it. i need ur help

56. Anonymous says:

pls i wat to know the avialable courses for shopping

57. Anonymous says:

pls tel me how i get the shopping form pls

58. Anonymous says:

I had 227 in my jamb and 250 in my pume,average 238.5 4 mass com and my name wasnt in d 1st list.

59. chukwu josiah chinatu says:

my jamb score was 257 and post jamb was 206.84 my average was 231.84 and i applied for microbiology my name was not on the merit list,what should i do and i did not know of shopping of courses do i still have hope of getting admission,

• Henry Divine says:

That's very unfortunate my friend. You still have hope if one or two things fall in place for you:
      1.) if the cut-off mark of your second choice course is lower than your average of 231.84.
      2.) if there would be anything like "second merit list" this year.
      3.) if your are favoured by catchment area….

What is your second choice course in UNN?

60. Anonymous says:

Pls wen will shopping list come out

• Henry Divine says:

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) will on Monday (tomorrow), 29/10/2012 release the shopping list for UME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for its various first degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.
      See the list of successful candidates in the Daily Sun on Monday.

61. Anonymous says:

Pls wen will shopping list come out

• Henry Divine says:

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) will on Monday (tomorrow), 29/10/2012 release the supplementary admission list for UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for its various first degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.
      Details of the admission released by the university’s Registrar, A. I. Okonta, showed that the successful candidates were given provisional admission in the 15 faculties of the institution.
      See the list of successful candidates in the Daily Sun on Monday.

62. Emmanuel says:

Is it possible 4 matriculation 2 take place b4 d supplementary list is released??? Bcz i saw a posting on net which stated that matric wld cm up frm d 5th to 8th of nov

• Henry Divine says:

See the list of successful candidates in the Daily Sun on Monday.

63. amaka rubby says:

hi henry,plz my name wz on d shoppin list dt cm out last wk bt as i checked my admission status dey said no admission yet n also i hv paid my acceptance bt went bck on d page 2 complete d acceptance dey said i hv no passport photo reference,plz wht dos dt mean,plz i nid ans

• Henry Divine says:

Hello Rubby, there are few reasons why I think you are getting that feedback from the school portal. You can give me a call on 08060848179 or just come up with your case in our forum. That way, you will get to hear the views of others…cheers

64. Anonymous says:

I applied 4 aau,course physiology,i scored 42 in pume,cut off mark 40. I tried checkin my admission status on jamb portal,it kips sayin no admission given yet..does it mean i've lost d admission or wat? Ur reply will b most appreciated hd. Tnx

• Henry Divine says:

My dear, was this cut-off mark you are quoting officially released by the school in question? What about their entry requirement and your UTME subject combination? When you didn't see your name in the merit list, did you buy their supplementary form??????

• Anonymous says:

Yes..d cut off mark was released by d skul..hmm as 4 deir supplementary form i didn't buy. But i scored 232 in jamb. Am just so confused

65. Anonymous says:

D cut off mark was released by d skul..as 4 d supplementary form i didn't buy bt i scored 232 in jamb. Am rily confused.

66. Anonymous says:

Does futo offer supplementary admission to students who neither applied for them in 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB

67. Anonymous says:

Does jamb have anything to do with supplementary admission?

68. Anonymous says:

pls mr Henry.jamb is saying to me"sorry no admission given yet"does that mean they will not post my result.pls i need a reply from u thank.

69. Anonymous says:

SIR CAN I GET ADMISSION IN UNN WITH AVERAGE OF 182 WHICH I APPLIED FOR HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION WE ARE ONLY 18 NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WROTE THE EXAM