JAMB Direct Entry 2016/2017 Registration Form Now on Sale
All 2016/2017 Direct Entry admission candidates are hereby informed that the JAMB 2016/2017 Direct Entry e-Registration has commenced.
The sales of scratch cards for the direct entry registration has commenced and is expected to end sometime in June 2016 while registration also ends about the same period.
2016/2017 Direct Entry Candidates can now process their registration on the JAMB Direct Entry 2016 e-Registration Portal via the link below;
It is worthy of note that it’s now a compulsory requirement for candidates seeking Direct-Entry Admission into any Nigerian university to register with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) before any admission offered could be deemed authentic.
Who Should Buy a JAMB Direct Entry Form?
Note that Direct Entry Admission is exclusively reserved for admission seekers who already possess certain higher qualifications and wish to go for a degree programme. If you do not possess the minimum DE entry requirement for the Institution and Course you want to study (including SSCE certificate), you are advised not to go for the form. Those qualified to buy 2016 JAMB DE form are
1. Students who have acquired any of the following qualifications:
– Ordinary National Diploma certificate (OND)
– Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND)
– GCE A’Level, HSC, DALF certificate
– An acceptable Baccalaureate certificate – NCE
– Institute of Chartered accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
or equivalents of these from accredited Polytechnics and colleges of education.
2. Students who wish to obtain a Degree (B.SC) from a Nigerian University.
3. Students whose cumulative grade point average (CGPA) meets the requirement for the intended course of study
Normally, candidates who gain admission into the University through DE start from 200 level except for a few departments/courses in some schools that insist that DE students must start from 100 level with UTME students.
Where can JAMB Direct Entry Forms 2016/2017 be purchased?
JAMB Direct Entry Registration is done ONLINE and as such requires a Scratch Card.
The E-Registrations scratch cards are available at all branches of designated banks and JAMB Offices nationwide.
NOTE: It is different from the Regular JAMB UTME scratch cards.
How Much is JAMB Direct Entry 2016/2017 Scratch Card?
The scratch card required for registration on the JAMB portal costs Five Thousand Naira Only (5,000). The Cyber cafe or registration center that processes your online form may charge an additional 700 Naira. Ensure that they take you through Biometric Data Capture as you get registered.
If you are aspiring to gain admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) through Direct Entry this year, it is very important that you obtain a copy of SURE SUCCESS UNN Admission Preparatory Handbook. The book is widely acclaimed as the best, most complete and comprehensive UNN Admission Preparatory Handbook available. It is specially designed for you as it contains everything requisite for the actualization of your admission dreams.
The book features include:
- Live and Up-to-date UNN Post UTME and DE Screening Past Questions and Answers solved in the most practical and learning-friendly ways.
- Quick Subject Revision Aids/2014 Likely DE Questions.
- Winning Strategies For preparing for UNN post-UME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations.
- Time-proven UNN Admission Success Secrets/Tips.
- Powerful Keypoints and Summary of Notes on each Subject.
- An overview of the recommended Poems, Prose, Drama and Fiction for Literature candidates aspiring for Law, Mass Comm., English/Literary Studies and so on.
- Bonus Tips and Success Quotes.
- Prophetic Prayers for Admission Success.
TO FIND OUT WHERE AND HOW TO GET THE SURE SUCCESS UNN DIRECT ENTRY (DE)/POST-UTME PREPARATORY HANDBOOK (INCLUDING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS), CLICK HERE.
For more answers to the questions you may have concerning UNN DE Admissions and detailed explanation of the admission procedures and requirements, ClickHere. If you need further clarifications after reading that article, just post your question in the comment box below.Best wishes to you all…